The operator of the website (e-shop) www.aai.sk
With its registered office at Rozkvet 2038/76, Považská Bystrica, 017 01, Slovakia
Business Register of the District Court Trenčín
Section: Sro File No: 39865/R
ID No: 53011180
Tax ID: 2121233114
Business ID: SK2121233114
(in following text just “terms & conditions” )
|Tel. nr.:||+421 903 161 190|
|Email for public contact:||email@example.com|
|Email for complaints:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Email for invoices:||email@example.com|
- The operator of the website (e-shop) is AAI s.r.o., with its registered office at Rozkvet 2038/76, Považská Bystrica 017 01, Slovakia
- The seller is AAI s.r.o., with its registered office at Rozkvet 2038/76, Považská Bystrica 017 01, Slovakia.
- The supplier of goods and services offered in the e-shop www.aai.sk is AAI s.r.o., with its registered office at Rozkvet 2038/76, Považská Bystrica 017 01, Slovakia.
- The buyer is every visitor to the e-shop who has created a binding order through the e-shop. For the purposes of the Act, in particular Act No. 102/2014 consumer means a natural person who, in concluding and performing a consumer contract, is not acting within the scope of his business, employment or profession.
- An e-shop is a computer system located on the Internet with public access, which allows the ordering of goods and services remotely via an electronic device.
- The goods or services are all products published on the e-shop website, which can be ordered (they have the stated price and it is not zero).
- The buyer fully recognizes electronic communication, especially through the e-shop, e-mail communication and telephone communication, unless it is indisputable that the seller communicates with the buyer or his authorized person.
- These general terms and conditions apply to the relationship between the seller and the buyer, which arose otherwise than through electronic devices at a distance and is not a relationship between the information society service provider and the recipient of information society services, only to the extent necessary in accordance with law, unless otherwise agreed between them.
- All listed prices for goods and services are final, including 20% VAT.
- The seller is bound by the price listed on the e-shop website at the time of purchase.
- The order is created by confirming the ordering process in the e-shop by selecting goods or services by the buyer, including the complete completion of the order form and its sending to the seller. For the correct and proper processing of the order, it is necessary to fill in the required data in the order and choose the transport and payment options for the ordered goods or services.
- By sending the order, the buyer agrees with the price of the ordered goods and services. By sending it, the order becomes binding for the buyer, ie it is a proposal to conclude a purchase contract with the seller.
- After sending the order in the e-shop, the buyer is automatically generated and sent an information e-mail that the seller has delivered the buyer’s order for processing by the e-shop. This e-mail is not a confirmation of the goods within the meaning of para. 4. of this article.
- Confirmation of the order by the seller creates a purchase contract, which can be changed or supplemented only by mutual agreement between the buyer and seller, unless otherwise provided by law or regulation. The confirmation of the order by the seller is an electronic message of the seller sent to the buyer’s e-mail address or a short text message sent to the buyer’s mobile phone number, which the buyer stated in his order with information to what extent the acceptance of the buyer’s order is indisputable. Electronic message of the seller, which does not confirm the buyer’s order, rejects or denies, respectively, otherwise it does not clearly accept the rejection of the buyer’s order.
- If the seller is not able to fulfill the order or part thereof within the period for processing the order with maximum effort, for reasons such as that the goods are not produced, are not available at the manufacturer or in the external warehouse of the supplier, the manufacturer has made such significant changes for which it is not possible to execute the order or for reasons of force majeure, the seller can cancel the order and send the buyer an e-mail. The seller also has the right to cancel the order if the buyer has provided false or misleading information in the order that cannot be verified, such as incorrect e-mail, telephone contact or incorrect or non-existent address. If the buyer has paid the advance, the seller is obliged to return it within 14 days.
Terms of payment
- It is possible to pay for goods and services in the e-shop in the following ways:
- a. payment via PayPal payment gateway
- b. payment on the basis of an advance invoice – in advance, the goods will be dispatched after receiving funds to our account
- The gift voucher represents a prepaid amount of funds that the buyer can use when making a purchase on the basis of sufficient free prepaid funds. The validity date of the coupon is indicated on it. The nominal value of the gift voucher can be agreed with the buyer.
- Supplements for individual payment options are listed in Art. VI of these General Terms and Conditions.
- The seller can provide the buyer with discounts:
- a. discount from the price for registration in the e-shop,
- b. re-purchase discount,
- c. discount based on a one-time discount coupon.
- Discounts cannot be cumulated.
Terms of Delivery
- The seller is obliged to send the goods to the buyer within 30 days of creating the order, unless otherwise agreed, or if the goods did not specify a longer delivery time or it is not a product made to order.
- If the goods are in stock, they are shipped according to capacity as soon as possible.
- If there are several goods and services in the order and some of them are not in stock, we will inform the buyer with the possibility of partial deliveries.
- Along with the goods, the customer is sent an invoice (tax document) and other documents for the goods or services from the manufacturer.
- The place of performance is considered to be the place to which the goods are delivered.
- The seller provides transport to the buyer through:
- a. Slovenská pošta, a.s., with its registered office at Mierové námestie 21/21, 911 01 Trenčín,
- b. courier company DPD SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava,
- c. courier company Geis Parcel SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Trňanská 6, 960 01 Zvolen,
- d. courier company DHL Express, spol. s.r.o., with its registered office at M.R. Štefánika, 820 01 Bratislava
- e. courier company Slovak Parcel Service, s.r.o., with its registered office at Senecká cesta 1, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji
- f. courier company INTIME, s.r.o., with its registered office at Senecká cesta 1, 900 28 Ivanka pri Dunaji
- g. in person at the selected workshop in the order,
- h. own transport of the seller
- The goods remain the property of AAI s.r.o. until full payment of the price.
Shipping, packaging and payment options
- When paying in advance to a bank account on the basis of an advance invoice or through payment gateways, we charge for shipping:
- a. for transport by Slovak Post with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse 5 € for every 5 kg shipment. We send a maximum of 15 kg package via Slovak Post.
- b. when transported by a courier company with delivery within 3 working days after dispatch from our warehouse 5 € for every 5 kg shipment.
- The above fees apply to transport to the territory of the Slovak Republic.
- When ordering abroad, the seller calculates the postage individually, according to the weight of the shipment and the country to which the shipment is sent. For shipments abroad, payment must be made in advance, based on the pro forma invoice sent by the seller.
- The seller may also agree with the buyer on a procedure other than the standard (above) procedure for sending goods or services as well as prices for these services.
- The seller may send the goods, which are immediately available to the buyer and deliver the rest of the order additionally within the statutory period, but provided that the buyer will not be charged any additional postage, other than that included in the order.
Transfer of ownership
- Ownership passes from the seller to the buyer at the time of taking over the thing from the seller or carrier.
Cancellation of the purchase contract
- The buyer has the right to cancel the ordered goods or services within 24 hours of the creation of the purchase contract without cancellation fee for goods that are made to order, according to the specific requirements of the consumer or specifically for one consumer.
- For orders manufactured according to the specific requirements of the consumer, the seller requires payment in advance of 100% of the order value. After receiving the payment, the seller will start the production of goods and then it is no longer possible to withdraw from the contract or cancel the purchase contract. If the buyer does not pay the deposit within the specified period, the purchase contract will expire the day after the due date of the advance invoice.
The consumer’s right to return the goods without giving a reason and to instruct the consumer
- Pursuant to Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment of certain laws (hereinafter the “Act”) according to the provisions of § 7 et seq., the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods, if the seller has fulfilled its information obligations under this Act, for other cases, para. 2 or 3 of the Act. If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract before the delivery of goods.
- The consumer is obliged, if he wants to exercise this right, to deliver a written withdrawal from the purchase contract in person no later than the last day of the specified period to the seller’s contact address during its opening hours or to submit this withdrawal by post no later than the last day of the period to the address specified in contacts, or such exercise of the right can also be applied in the form of a record on another durable medium. After notifying the withdrawal from the contract, the consumer is obliged to send or deliver in person the subject of the contract from which he withdraws together with all documentation – e.g. the original invoice, instructions and other documentation for the goods, which was delivered to him together with the goods, but no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal (§10 paragraph 1 of the Act). We recommend that buyers make a copy of the invoice for their own use and send the goods by registered mail and as an insured shipment. To withdraw from the contract, you can use the following form: Withdrawals from the purchase contract, in which it is necessary to fill in the minimum data marked with an “*” – a star. (Withdrawal from the purchase contract).
- Do not send the goods to us as cash on delivery, the shipment will not be accepted.
- The e-shop operator will return the paid performance for the goods / service, including transport costs in accordance with Art. §9 par. 3) of Act no. 102/2014, as well as costs demonstrably incurred to order the goods within 14 days from the date of delivery of the withdrawal from the contract, but do not have to return the money before the delivered goods or the consumer does not prove the shipment, this does not apply if the seller suggested picking the goods himself.
- The cost of returning the goods is borne by the consumer.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to goods and services, which are set out in §7 par. 6 letter a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014.
- The consumer bears any reduction in the value of the goods caused by its use beyond what is necessary to determine the functionality and properties of the goods.
Rights and obligations of the contracting parties
- The seller and the buyer are considered to be the contracting parties.
- The buyer is obliged to:
- a. take over the ordered goods,
- b. pay the agreed payment to the seller for the taken over goods,
- c. check the integrity of the packaging or as well as the goods themselves when taking them over.
- The seller is obliged to:
- a. deliver the goods to the customer in the required quality, quantity and at the agreed price,
- b. together with the goods or additionally send to the customer all documents for the goods such as an invoice for the goods, a complaint form, operating instructions in the codified form of the Slovak language.
Personal data protection (according to GDPR)
- Personal data are processed in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- The operator does not provide the buyer’s personal data to a third party, except for the selected transport company that ensures the delivery of goods or services, or to state authorities in the case of control, or to the intermediary on the basis of a mutual contract concluded under Act no. 18/2018.
- The operator is obliged to secure personal data before making them available to unauthorized persons, by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures. Also, all employees of the operator are obliged to maintain confidentiality in relation to personal data.
- The person concerned has the rights defined in accordance with Art. § 19 et seq. Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data as amended, namely:
- a. the right to information that is fulfilled by these content and business conditions,
- b. the right to request access to personal data concerning the data subject – § 21 of the Act lies in your right to request how and for what purposes your data is processed, and you can address this request to the contact e-mail.
- c. the right to correct personal data – § 22 of the Act allows you to correct personal data if they are out of date,
- d. the right to delete personal data – § 23 of the Act you will use if you are not interested in the operator further processing personal data,
- e. the right to restrict the processing of personal data – § 24 of the Act will be exercised if you believe that personal data have been processed in violation of the law,
- f. the right to object to the processing of personal data – § 27 of the Act,
- g. the right for the transfer of personal data,
- h. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the personal data processed.
- The operator obtains the following personal data from the buyer: title, name, surname, address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, which are processed for the purpose of correct processing of your order. This personal data is stored for 10 years for archiving purposes. As part of the order processing, personal data is processed for the purpose of issuing invoices, issuing stock (delivery) letters, providing transport as well as accounting in accounting.
- These pages record your IP address, information about the time you spend browsing those pages and information about which pages you come to us from. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and are also used to measure website traffic and customize the display of the site, and thanks to these files we can offer you better quality. Therefore, we perceive these files as our legitimate interest. Some cookies are third-party files, e.g. Youtube, Google and the like.
- You can delete cookies at any time or set their collection directly in the Internet browser settings. If you want to refuse the collection of cookies, set it up in your internet browser.
- If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for the purposes of e-mail marketing, he has agreed to the sending of e-mail messages to the contact e-mail address.
- Personal information for email marketing purposes to the extent of first and last name, email address are provided for a period of five years. This personal data is not provided to third parties.
- The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we will delete immediately. You can also log out by unchecking the box in the user’s account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). We will no longer use the personal information you provide for us for e-mail marketing purposes.
- If the buyer has agreed to the processing of personal data in the e-shop for the purposes of SMS marketing, he has agreed to the sending of SMS messages to the contact telephone number.
- Personal data for SMS marketing purposes in the range of name and surname, telephone number are provided for a period of five years.
- The buyer can revoke his consent at any time by sending an Appeal with the processing of personal data, which we will delete immediately. You can also log out by unchecking the box in the user’s user account (if the buyer has requested the creation of a user account). We will no longer use the personal information you provide for us for phone marketing purposes.
Compensation for damage in case of non-receipt of goods
- The seller has the right to compensation (according to the provisions of § 420 and seq. Of the Civil Code), if the buyer ordered goods that did not cancel or. did not withdraw from the contract and at the same time did not take over the goods from the carrier or, at the request of the seller, in the case of choosing personal collection, did not take over the goods within the specified time limit for taking over. By this action, the buyer violated his obligation set out in Art. X point 2. letter a), according to which the buyer is obliged to take over the ordered goods.
- In determining the amount of damages, the seller takes into account the transport costs and associated fees in sending the goods, costs associated with packaging, shipping and administration of the order, as well as all other costs incurred with the implementation of the order and also has the right to charge lost profit.
- The seller also has the right not to exercise the right to compensation for damages or to exercise this right only in part.
- The seller reserves the right to change and supplement these general terms and conditions and complaint conditions without prior notice to the buyer. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions or complaint conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those general terms and conditions that were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are available on the seller’s website.
- Complaint conditions are an inseparable part of these general terms and conditions. which were valid at the time of sending the order to the buyer and these are available on the seller’s website.
- By sending the order, the buyer has read the general terms and conditions as well as the complaint conditions.
- These general terms and conditions and complaint conditions are available at the company’s registered office for inspection by buyers, as well as are published on the e-shop website.
- If the consumer is not satisfied with the way in which the seller has handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights, he has the opportunity to turn to the seller for a request for redress. If the seller responds to the request for redress in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its dispatch, the consumer has in accordance with § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 on Alternative Resolution of Consumer Disputes and on Amendments to Certain Acts the right to file a motion to initiate an alternative resolution of one’s dispute. The relevant entity for alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes with the e-shop operator is the Slovak Trade Inspection Authority (SOI) or other relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (Alternative Dispute Resolution), where the consumer has the right to choose, which of the above-mentioned ADR entities will turn to. At the same time, the consumer can use the online dispute resolution platform available at ec.europa.eu to submit an alternative dispute resolution proposal. Information on application fees can be found by the consumer on the website of a specific ADR entity.
- Otherwise unregulated relations in these general business conditions as in their inseparable parts (annexes) are governed by the relevant provisions, in particular Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 18/2018 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Coll. as well as Act no. 513/1991 Coll.
- In the case of concluding another contract with the buyer with different conditions, the conditions stated in the contract take precedence over the general terms and conditions.
- These General Terms and Conditions, including their integral parts, shall enter into force and take effect on 30th April 2020.
- The supervisory authority is the INSPECTORATE OF THE SLOVAK TRADE INSPECTION INSPECTED WITH ITS REGISTERED OFFICE IN TRENČÍN FOR THE TRENČIANSKY REGION, Hurbanova 59, 911 01 Trenčín, tel .: 032/6400 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.